No limits – only benefits. Being a member of Students of Business and Technology is a smart choice.
As a member of Students of Business and Technology, you are part of Finland's biggest community for business students. We offer you many benefits concerning studies,working life and leisure time. As a member you develop yourself, meet nice people and have fun – at the same time as ensuring the best possible beginning for your career.
Choose your member level: silver, gold or black and join here!
Silver level includes our basic benefits and is valid for 18 months after joining. This level is free of charge. It includes:
- Employment lawyers' counseling and advice (e.g. employment contracts, working hours, annual holiday, notice period etc.)
- Salary counseling
- Student events (Tradenologia, trainings, events for graduating BBAs and the events of your own local association)
- Information on working life (e.g. BBA students' employment guide, student surveys)
- BBA cap at a discounted price
- The Member+-service, discounts on vacation cabins, accommodation and cruises
- Discounts on insurances provided by If insurance company
Gold level membership costs 19 € / year and in addition to all silver level benefits, it includes:
- Personal career and job seeking coaching
- Extensive travel and accident insurance for leisure time
- Legal protection and liability insurance for different situations encountered in working life
- Complete services of employment lawyers
- Well-being coaching conserning e.g. time and stress management
- Entrepreneurship sparring
You can join black level as soon as you start working e.g. during summer, part-time (min. 18 hours / week) or paid work placement. The black level membership costs 94 €/year and it includes:
- All silver and gold level benefits
- Unemployment insurance
The black level membership includes the membership of the Unemployment fund for highly educated KOKO which provides insurance in case you become unemployed. You have to be currently employed in order to be able to join the fund. You cannot join the fund during unpaid work placement.
Make the most of your studies and join us!
You can join here.