Enfuce: Subject Matter Expert
Haku voimassa: 30.1.2022
Location: Metsänneidonkuja 12, 02130 Espoo
Application DL: 30.1.
Enfuce is the forerunner in the fast-moving fintech world, revolutionising payments for fintechs, banks and merchants since day one. Enfuce builds innovative, relevant and safe cloud-based Payment, Open Banking and Sustainability services. On top of the initial scope of consumer and business card issuing, Enfuce also offers Open Banking and a carbon footprint measurement service that promotes sustainability - a core value shared by all Enfucers. Our customers range from startups to global enterprises and we have close to 100 experts based in Nordics working for the same goal- to become a leading European payment industry player operating globally.
Enfuce is now looking for a new Subject Matter Expert (SME) in payments to join our diverse and highly competent team. As an SME, you will have a key role in building and maintaining our card issuing service. You’ll work as a part of a Professional Services team where your task is to understand our customers various needs and translate them into excellent payment solutions while ensuring they are delivered in high quality. Analyzing and documenting requirements and validating them through quality assurance is also an important part of your job description. As an SME you can work either in customer surface or in internal development and depending on your background, skills and interest you can specialize in different parts of our process, for example in tokenization, accounting, or multi-currency. You get to work with complex and interesting challenges while using modern technologies like way4, SQL, Oracle, Jira and Confluence.
This position is a great fit for you if you already have some experience working with customer surfaces and you are eager to develop your technical skills and knowledge further. You would describe your working style as precise and analytical and you already have some knowledge from the payment industry. You get motivated by finding solutions to complex problems and you are not afraid to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment. We don’t require you to have a background in card issuing or banking. However, if you have experience from those fields or from working with MasterCard, Visa, revolving credit, or if you have an understanding of API-surface, we consider these as bonuses!
We hope you have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience from working in a team and/or in customer surface
- Sufficient technical knowledge and passion to develop your technical skills further
- Eye for details and ability to endure pressure
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
We consider as an asset:
- Background in card issuing or banking
- SAP experience
- Experience working with agile methods and/or SaFe
- Knowledge in e.g. SQL, APIs, Oracle or AWS
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in an exciting and quickly growing fintech industry with modern technologies and supportive teammates
- A key role in building and maintaining our groundbreaking card issuing service
- Plenty of room for personal growth and freedom to own your work
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work remotely
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee stock option program, healthcare, well being & lunch
- A well-designed onboarding program
Sounds like the next interesting career step for you? Please submit your CV and motivation letter in PDF format by the latest 23rd of January via our application system here:https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/111237/create/. Please also mention your salary request and the earliest possible starting date in your application documents. Remember to use the application system, we do not accept applications by email.
You can familiarize yourself with Enfuce here: https://enfuce.com/ For more information about the recruitment process contact aTalent’s Recruitment Manager Tittamari Bilund (+358 50 551 3395, firstname.lastname@example.org). The best times to contact are: 19th of January 12-13 and 27th of January 13-14.
In this position, you will be employed directly to Enfuce.