Office Coordinator, Helsinki (Kamppi)
Haku voimassa: 22.12.2022
Are you the one who enjoys juggling multiple tasks and keeping up both the atmosphere and the facilities at the office? Would you describe yourself as a person with hands-on attitude and service mindset? If you find yourself from the description, this job might be the next step on your career. Read more below and apply right away - we're waiting for your application!
About the role
Our client is looking for an Office Coordinator to act as the heart for the office and face for the company, both for the internal employees and visitors. Your worktasks are versatile and include multiple things all the way from ordering groceries to communicating with cleaning company, or from organizing mail to onboarding new employees. You will be the morale booster for the employees working onsite and remote and also be the main organizer for team events, casual gaming nights and our annual summer and winter party. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?
Our client is staying anonymous until the client interview phase, but what we can tell you is that the company is very interesting. It is an innovative and international technology company within the gaming industry. The office is in the heart of Helsinki and very easily reachable by bus, train, tram or metro. The athmosphere at the office is very welcoming, and the colleagues are easy to get along with.
To succeed in this job you must be a great communicator and you take great pride in helping colleagues in need. You face the challenges with a Can Do -attitude and a smile on your face. Due to a large amount of the tasks being onsite this position is a 100% onsite position (9am-5pm job).
We offer you
- An interesting company to work in
- An inspiring work culture with heart warming employees
- Versatile worktasks
- Serve as the “face of the Global Real Estate & Facilities” organization to all occupants and visitors within the studio
- Oversight of all hospitality-related services
- Oversight of all facility management-related services
- Oversight of safety & security-related services
- Jointly responsible for the local office intranet page
- Assist with all workplace health, safety, and environmental initiatives, including global or regional programs as mandated by law or policy
- Management of all site documentation including vendor invoices, documents required for legal compliance and site specific records
- Assist with global or regional facilities programs and policies
We are looking for
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both in English and Finnish, are a must, as you'll serve as the main point of contact for employees and vendors regarding all local facilities issues and be the face of the company for all visitors.
- Experience managing 3rd-party service providers to assure continuity of facility operations
- Previous experience of work in facilities management or office operations
- Experience in hospitality-oriented businesses a plus
As an employee you are
- The one who works with positive attitude and smile on your face
- Detail-oriented, with an ability to work with little direct supervision
- Able to multitask and prioritize
Start: January 2023
Extent: Full-time and permanent
This recruitment process is handled by Academic Work and it is our client’s wish that all questions regarding the position are directed to Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is staying anonymous until the client interview phase, but what we can tell you is that the company is very interesting. It is an innovative and international technology company within a gaming industry. The office is in the heart of Helsinki and very easily reachable by bus, train, tram or metro. The athmosphere at the office is very welcoming, and the colleagues are easy to get along with.