Transformation Training Coordinator, Espoo
Haku voimassa: 24.10.2021
We are currently looking for a Transformation training coordinator for our client company in Espoo! In this short-term position you will be supporting an industry leader company by concepting and creating transformation related facilitation kit and supporting materials. Our ideal candidate can be a student or a fresh graduate who enjoys of producing uncluttered summarized content and is interested in organizational behavior or change management. If you recognized yourself and are flexible to face interesting challenges this autumn, please read more below and apply today!
About the role:
As the Transformation training coordinator your goal is to create a facilitation kit of how to run a transformation bootcamp and move towards the new direction. You will be offered active support by two other colleagues and already existing data and materials to build your work on. The position is based in Espoo but can include occasional travelling in Europe. The working hours can be adjusted depending on your wish (part-time/full-time), but we expect that your situation allows you to be flexible.
You are offered:
- Responsible and meaningful role
- Great chance to develop your expertise in a well-known global company
- Supporting colleagues
- Flexible and international work environment
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Review and familiarize the existing material
- Interview the key stakeholders within the company
- Build a concept of the bootcamp
- Create the bootcamp presentations, talking points and a clear template package for the first two weeks after the bootcamp to enable completion of the preparation/analysis phase
We are looking for a person who is:
- Good at visualizing content, packaging information and creating easy-to-read slides
- Proficient and talented in written and spoken English
- Proactive and self-directed
- Excellent at communicating and co-operating with others
Ideally you would also have some/most of the following:
- Relevant educational background (e.g., organizational behavior, change management or information networks from a human-centric point of view) – you can be a current student or freshly graduated
- Previous experience in training material creation and/or coordinating
- Previous experience in a consultancy or a start-up company
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 6-8 weeks
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Our client is one of the leading companies in their industry. They offer whole solutions from production and shipping to maintenance and modernization services to their customers and engaging job opportunities and supporting environment to their employees.
Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/annons/transformation-training-coordinator-espoo/15059898