Assistant, fulltime, Fortum Oyj, Espoo
Haku voimassa: 11.12.2022
We are looking for
We at Clevry are looking for an Assistant to our client Fortum. The position is fulltime and 6-month fixed term contract, and youll be employed via Clevry. After 6-month period youll have an opportunity for an extension. The job is located in Espoo Keilaranta and you will also have a possibility to work hybrid.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Assistant with a positive can-do mindset to support the Fortum Business Technology leadership team members by providing high-quality assistance and administrative support.
- Proactive and professional support such as calendar and correspondence management, travel arrangements, and administrative support including travel and expense claims and purchase orders.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings, divisional events and leadership team meetings, supporting the coordination of agendas and meeting materials, notetaking and following up on action items.
- Support one-to-one communication and event organization
- Previous work experience from office environment
- Detail-oriented and can-do attitude
- Fluency in English, Finnish is considered as advantage
We offer you
- A challenging position with great development opportunities
- The opportunity to be a part of an industry in rapid change with new technologies and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent cross-functional organization, with high pace and clear ambitions in a creative, friendly, and flexible working environment
- We are a company for doers those who want to make a difference. Come lead the change with us!
Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. Business Technology drives digitalization at Fortum, enabling smart solutions for customers, improved asset and trading productivity, and new data-driven business models. The organization brings together technical and digital competencies and solutions to help optimize Fortums entire value chain, create excellent customer experiences and drive new sources of revenue.
Apply for the job now!
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position at the latest on 11.12.2022. However, we urge you to act quickly we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. For more information, contact Recruitment Manager Valtteri Kainulainen (email@example.com).
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses.
Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!