Entrepreneur's legal assistance
Legal assistance for entrepreneurs. Fondia offers Tradenomi members free access to the electronic VirtuaaliLakimies legal database
The VirtuaaliLakimies legal database
- Provides legal basic knowledge to support the management of daily business
- Includes a total of over 1,700 articles in Finnish and English that cover important legal questions for entrepreneurs comprehensively, clearly, and reliably
- Covers the ten most important areas of law for business from employment law to company law, serving as a comprehensive source of information for all company employees
- Offers useful links to laws and other sources of information for those seeking additional information
- Is compiled and maintained by Fondia lawyers.
Learn the instructions and use VirtuaaliLakimies
You can find instructions on how to use VirtuaaliLakimies here.
Members can use Fondia as a legal advisor for a fee in a variety of situations where legal expertise is needed. Fondia's approximately 80 lawyers assist with tasks such as drafting shareholder agreements, various contractual matters, corporate reorganizations, and dispute situations.