The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree
The Bachelor of Business Administration program prepares independent professionals for careers in managerial and specialist positions.
A Bachelor of Business Administration can be obtained in three different fields, of which the most popular ones are business and information technology. The BBA program produces specialists who can respond to the changes required by working life and develop new operating methods.
Depending on the program, BBA studies will usually include studies in marketing, communications, information technology, management, entrepreneurship and internationality, financial management as well as a six-month internship.
BBAs find employment in all sectors, but a major portion work in finance, ICT, commerce as well as the technology industry, for example.
BBAs job titles (Member survey 2022)
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree in brief
- scope: 210 ECTS
- degree takes approximately 3.5 years to complete
- studies include an internship (30 credits) and a thesis (15 credits)
- BBA degree programs are available in Finnish, Swedish and English in 21 universities of applied sciences
- applicants must have completed a secondary general education and/or vocational degree
- more than 5,000 new BBAs graduate annually, of whom approximately 80% are in youth education and 20% in adult education
The availability of degree programs varies between institutions. More information about the BBA degree and studying options can be found from the Studyinfo service.