Ask our experts for advice on how to set the right salary expectations or justify a salary increase request. The salary advice service is available to all Tradenomi members.
As a member of the Professionals of Business and Technology you will receive personal salary counseling to help you form a realistic salary request when applying for a job or justify a salary increase request. The salary level assessment is based on statistical information on the salaries of tradenoms working in different positions. Individual career development and salary determination criteria in accordance with the collective labor agreement applicable to your employment relationship are also taken into account in the assessment.
Mon-Thu klo 9-16, Fri 10-16
020 155 8800
For salary assessment, we need the following information from you:
- When did you graduate or what stage of your studies are you in?
- What is your work history (length of work experience, positions you have held, career progression)?
- What is your current salary?
If you would like a salary estimate for your current job, please also provide the following information:
- What work do you do at the moment (job title, job description, responsibilities)?
- On what basis is your salary determined (collective agreement or individually negotiated contract salary)?
- What has been your salary development during your employment?
- What salary policy does your employer follow (e.g., in what circumstances are personal pay increases granted, what are the things that are rewarded, when and what kind of discussion about salaries takes place at work)?
- Are there any special grounds for a salary discussion/request for a salary increase in your current situation (e.g., changes in the job description)?
If you would like a salary estimate for applying for a new job, please also provide the following information:
- What/what kind of job are you applying for (job title, job description, responsibilities)?
Contact our salary counseling
You can contact our salary counseling
- by mail: email@example.com
- by phone: 020 155 8800
We are usually able to answer e-mails within two working days after receiving the question. Please contact us by phone if the matter is urgent. The service is intended only for members of Professionals of Business and Technology so please let us know your member ID when contacting us. The service can be used up to six times a year.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to provide estimates of the pricing of entrepreneurial work in salary counseling. It is only possible to estimate the income level based on our salary statistics data if it is a case of employment.
Mon-Thu 9-16, Fri 10-16
020 155 8800