Unique legal protection for different situations encountered in working life.
From time to time, work life may bring unexpected hardships, and you might find yourself in a dispute with your employer. For these situations, we provide our members extensive legal protection, which is there to prevent and resolve disputes with employers, even in court, if necessary.
In our unique legal protection model, the compensation for employment related legal expenses increases in stages up until €30,000 based on the duration of the membership. The excess decreases annually by one per cent down to 0%.
|Membership time in years||Compensation (€)||Excess (%)|
Employment disputes are not covered by the legal expenses policies of regular home insurance schemes, and insurance companies do not offer legal expenses coverage for employment disputes to private customers.
The new protection comes into force on 1 January 2020. The benefit will cover full memberships, family memberships and Black level student memberships as well as entrepreneur memberships with some conditions.
Our legal protection model also covers entrepreneur members with certain conditions. It is available to self-employed members whose business has one of the following statuses:
- private trader
- limited company, if the member is the sole owner and employee
- limited partnership, if the member is the only partner and has no employees, and the silent partner(s) only provide capital and do not work in the business.
Legal expenses insurance may be available to self-employed members, e.g. in the following cases:
- a dispute with customer regarding invoicing and/or the quality of the service
- a dispute with a landlord regarding rented business premises
- a dispute with a supplier regarding invoicing or the quality of goods
Mon-Thu 9-16, Fri 10-16
020 155 8815