Haku voimassa: 23.10.2021
We are now looking for a proactive Service Coordinator to join Evac to support them in daily resource utilization and coordination of support functions for the organization. We hope that you have prior experience with ERP systems and a solutions-oriented attitude even when working under pressure. If you have a strong interest to take responsibility and you’re looking for an opportunity to put your strong communication skills and can-do attitude into use, this might be the role for you. Read further and apply now!
About the role
You are supported by three colleagues while having independent responsibility for your tasks. As a service coordinator, you will see the results of your work quite quickly while e.g. taking care of customers’ needs, creating sales and purchase orders to ERP system, making the arrangements for travel documents and other materials required.
You are offered
- A responsible role with versatile tasks
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- A team around you to support your career development
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
In this role, you will have an essential role in ensuring high-quality stakeholder cooperation internally and externally while taking care of operational efficiency. You will work closely with project managers, service sales, and service providers. In addition to filing and completing service reports and requests you are responsible for the following:
- Creating/maintaining sales and purchase orders in ERP system and invoicing
- Making travel arrangements for service technicians/service partners
- Planning services in optimized utilization of resources ensuring that timelines are met
- Following materials required for site is delivered on time
We are looking for
We expect you to be structured and thorough with your work. You will take part in multiple tasks at the same time which requires excellent coordination and organizing skills. To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Suitable educational background (e.g. Bachelor of Business Administration or other commercial degree)
- Prior work experience with ERP systems and good IT-skills
- Ability to produce high-quality text and reports
- Fluent spoken and written English– Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and take responsibility
As a person you are:
- Proactive and flexible
- Solutions-oriented and communicative
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: 12 months with the possibility to discuss further employment
Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Evac that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work: email@example.com.
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase
Read more about Evac: https://evac.com/