Technical Project Manager
Haku voimassa: 12.2.2022
Are you an experienced technical project manager interested in a versatile project manager role? If you have prior programming experience and have a curious and solution-oriented mindset, you might just be the person that we are looking for! Read more and join Symbio’s innovative product development team to develop your skills as a project management expert.
About the role:
Symbio is looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage product development projects. You will have a full cycle responsibility from concept design through planning to execution. You are also in charge of meeting quality, schedules, and cost targets. You have a big impact on delivering value to customers by ensuring everything runs smoothly. Symbio’s team develops solutions from embedded systems for different industries, such as automotive, smart electrical solutions, manufacturing, and consumer products. Some of the projects are done at the customer premises while in some projects you work mostly at the Symbio office. Currently, due to the pandemic situation, everything is done remotely.
You are offered:
- The opportunity to accumulate diverse project management experience in varied and interesting client projects
- Challenging tasks as a part of an innovative and forward-thinking company
- Excellent employee benefits (for example healthcare, ePassi Flex, gym at the Espoo office, office bikes)
- A team that likes to have fun together by organizing after works and company breakfasts to gather regularly to share knowledge and have a good time
- Management of technology: The whole journey from the customers desires to a project delivery.
- Leading people: You take care of needs and expectations for both customers and our team.
- Management of finances: Taking care of the project to stay in target budget and schedules.
We are looking for:
- Technical background and expertise (and previous programming experience)
- Some prior software project management experience
- Experience in PM tools (e.g. Jira)
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written English, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
- A Certificate in project management (e.g. IPMA) is seen as an advantage
As a person you:
- Are a confident communicator with a solution-oriented mindset
- Have a positive attitude towards new challenges
- Are curious and always willing to learn
Start: According to agreement
Work extent: Permanent employment
Location: Espoo (and partly remotely)
Contact information: All questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Symbio is a global digital services company that helps companies build innovative software products and transformative digital services that connect, engage and amaze their customers. For over twenty years, Symbio has taken a customer-centric approach to unlock innovation and deliver exceptional products and service experience. Embedded in its operational DNA, Symbio’s innovation and design thinking process goes beyond a problem-focused approach to deliver optimum design and functionality for organizations and its customers.