Project Coordinator for UPM
Haku voimassa: 30.1.2020
Want to be part of taking the UPM IT to the next level and defining how UPM IT will work together with business units and service providers to meet the challenging strategic targets? We are looking for an outgoing person who is comfortable with multitasking and a great communicator. If you want the possibility to work with different teams and participate in a big-scale project, apply today!
UPM is looking for a Project Coordinator for their R2020 Transition & Transformation Program. The main task is supporting the Program Management team with their daily tasks. You will be working closely with a Project Manager.
- Supporting Program Management team, for example organizing events, scheduling meetings, help maintaining Teams for the T&T program team, onboarding of project members.
- Attending meetings, making notes and turning complex technology topics into presentations and illustrations.
- Access management and other admin duties.
We are looking for:
- Suitable educational background
- Fluent skills in English, Finnish skills are seen as an advantage
- IT skills, for example Microsoft Office and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with project coordinating and knowledge of agile methods are appreciated.
As a person you are:
- Confident communicator
Tell us on your motivational letter why you would be the best candidate for this position, since we appreciate motivation and personality over professional experience. We will start the first round of interviews as soon as we receive the first applications. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Until the end of June 2020. Possibility to discuss about continuation.
- Location: Helsinki
- Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply here: https://jobs.academicwork.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat/project-coordinator-for-upm/15037398
UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. UPM offers a wide range of sustainable and safe products for everyday use. Products are made of renewable and biodegradable materials and are recyclable. The growth of global consumption drives the need to find renewable and sustainable alternatives for fossil-based raw materials. Pulp is a genuine powerhouse of bio economy. It also offers jobs and economic welfare for the surrounding society.